Instagram

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

www.dressale.com

DresSale Wishlist


The spring is coming and it is a great time to start planning spring and summer clothes. Special events, parties near the beach, hanging out with friends, celebrations, business meetings... All those happenings required some special outfits. I have already started checking out some clothes, cocktail dresses that I would like to wear during spring/summer days.

I stumbled upon a website called DresSale, and I was amazed with their selection! I chose 5 dresses.
See my combinations bellow and tell me what do you think. I suppose one of those dresses will find a place in my closet.
Which combination do you prefer?
xoxo,
Ana

 








Dressale.com is a leading company providing a wide range of high quality customer-made wedding dresses, wedding party dresses, special occasion dresses , wedding accessories and other wedding related events. With great products and good services while keeping the quality high and price low, there are tens of thousands of customers come to this website. 

EnjoY!

4 comments:

  1. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin!
    I will follow right back and I will like your page on Facebook from my personal account when you do so, just let me know!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana,

    You looks fabulous in this photos....I been tried contact you since last month but not luck...Can you please add some products to your Minipopup? With 5 or 10 more will be fine , you have just 10 so its mean that you are out of our system and curators section, to be in again please just + POP UP some more products, we have so many new and cool products everyday , I just asked for 2 min of your time !

    Many thanks,

    Alba - alba@minipopup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Ana can just +POP UP some products...the minimun is 15 and you just have 10 (It will take you 5 min only)...Many thanks!!! Alba (alba@minipopup.com) XXX

    ReplyDelete