Instagram

Friday, November 23, 2012

Chanel Story



As you probably already know, Chanel's professional make-up artists all over drugstores named Iris placed in the city of Zagreb are waiting for you :-)
Since I adore Chanel make up, I have scheduled one morning only for this. This was unique experience, and it is completely for free.
Channel promotions are among top 10 in this field for sure. This great Channel guy made me feel so special, like a queen.

I didn't have any wishes and was completely in his hands, after his great work, I was so happy with his work.
He used dark lipstick which I usually don't put on my lips. From some reason, I feel much older with it but it seems I was wrong :-)
Even with this make up, he created perfect shadow, translucent finish with dark lipstick...
What do you think about my look?

xoxo,
Ana








2 comments:

  1. i hope there is one in my city ): anyways you look beautiful dear xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx, I love your blog too, and I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete