Instagram

Monday, May 7, 2012

Travelling Scandinavia


Hi guys!

Here I am :-) Over the last few days I've been travelling Scandinavia.
My sister and her family live in Stockholm also known as the "Venice of the North". The city is built on 14 beautiful islands connected by 57 bridges. Stockholm has so much to offer from unique attractions, greenery, art galleries, to fresh air, cinemas, big city life... The interesting fact is that over 9 million people visit Stockholm's museums each year. I visited Moderna Museet placed at the island Skeppsholmen, Fotografiska which is one of the world’s largest meeting places for contemporary photography with a such a great restaurant and view, I really enjoyed there, Nobel Museum, churches, Royal places... We experienced the night life and Stockholm's pubs; the Old Town - Gamla Stan where we have found an amazing cafes and shops, the old interesting streets and did the shopping. 

My outfit goes together with spending the whole day in the city, walking and sightseeing, I have to pick up something comfortable...

You can read about Swedish street style soon.

Here are some photos where you can feel the spirit of the city.

I will be here until Wednesday so I have to go now... lot of things to do :-)
Bikes are waiting for us.

xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment