Instagram

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Camel & flowers

Hi guys!

I want to show you my Sunday's look and the best place for walking and enjoying the nature called Bundek. The lake is close to the city Center and has beautiful parks.
Threes, the lake, beautiful flowers, you can just sit and meditate.
This place looks like a mystical twilight, don't you think so?

And now, a little bit about the outfit. Like this jacket especially because of the color.
Yes, I now the most people don't like it, but I do. 
I adore it, actually because it can be perfectly combined with the samples and patterns.
Loving the mix of the floral scarf, the color palette and the gold necklace. 

And one inspirational quote...
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake (Henry David Thoreau). So, live your dream!
























No comments:

Post a Comment